Tully’s Coffee is independently owned with 46 locations in Seattle. Originally founded in 1992, Teresa was brought on by new ownership in 2013 as Vice President Marketing to re-fresh this legacy brand and re-establish Tully’s as an everyday destination for high quality espresso and coffee served from trained baristas in a comfortable environment.
- Using consumer insights gleaned from focus groups, developed marketing strategy and executed plan to drive store traffic in the short-term and grow the business in the long-term
- Prioritized messaging along the customer journey to increase check with redesigned point of purchase materials, packaging and labeling
- Updated in-store messaging and signage with an emphasis on quality espresso and coffee going back to the brand’s roots
- Increased engagement with the brand through social media and Yelp
- Drove frequency of visits through enhanced text and email marketing program growing Tully’s customer database